As a Football Manager fansite of sorts I felt it was only right to shine a light on members of the community and the fantastic work they do in making the game just that little bit more special. These members of the community often go under the radar so here I am to give something back and share some love.
Today we have the “Hexa Pack” by Shover12 over on reddit. Just look at them! They are clean, minimalist and look absolutely brilliant in game. I find that logos with a creative twist on them like these really bring out something new in-game and can’t wait to give them a whirl.
Below is a list of the leagues included in this pack in addition to the custom logos he has created for many league and cup competitions. Shover12 has plans to work on many of the top leagues in Europe and beyond so keep and eye out for regular updates.
– English Premier League
– English Championship, League 1 and League 2
– English Vanarama National League
– Spanish La Liga & Segunda
– Italian Serie A and B
– Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2
– Dutch Eredivisie and Eerste Divisie
– Major League Soccer (MLS)
– French Ligue 1 and Ligue 2
– European Nations
Shover12 is on fire with these lately and regularly posts updates on reddit. I will update this post as quickly as I can to ensure you have the most recent updates.
As I’m sure you can appreciate, these take time and effort to produce so please do give him the recognition he deserves and check him out over on reddit at r/footballmanagergames
Shover12 has a Patreon page here if you are interested in supporting this and any future projects he may have.
- Download Link – Click here to download
- Link contains logopack in a zip file.
- Simply unzip and place Hexa Pack folder into My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2020/graphics. If graphics folder doesn’t exist simply create it and head to your in-game preferences menu. Untick ‘Use caching to decrease page loading times’ and make sure ‘Reload skin when confirming changes in Preferences’ is ticked. Hit continue and enjoy your new graphics!